A regular income Scheme which interest can be paid at regular interval viz monthly, quarterly, half yearly or early as per the pattern of the deposits and it is ideally suited for the persons who depend on regular interest income
- Period of investment may be 15days to 120 months
- Rate of interest depends on the period of deposit payable at the rate decided by the bank from time to time.
- TDS shall be deducted at applicable rate on entire interest amount once it crosses Rs.10000/- during the financial year, if Form 15G/15H not submitted.
- Nomination is recommended.
- Premature Payment is allowed based on Terms and Conditions.
- Desirable that the Term Deposit Account holder also maintaining Saving Bank account with the Bank.
Fixed Deposits are :
- Short Term (Maximum 1 year)
- Medium Term (1 to 5 years)
- Long Term (above 5 years)
Akshya Nidhi Deposits
Fixed Deposit period from 12 months to a maximum period of 120 months, These Deposits on maturity are repayable with interest compounded on quarterly basis.